Bullying and Harrassment In The Workplace.
About The Video.
Bullying and Corporate Psychopaths at Work.
NOTE: Some words of warning. Everything presented here assumes that the person you are in conflict with is non-violent. Unfortunately this is not always the case. There are those who choose aggression and violence over discussion. With this in mind your personal safety is the major consideration. If at any point you feel unsafe withdraw from the situation and consider calling for help.
- Stay centred and focus on things you can control: Your response, your attitude, your actions.
- Keep calm: Don't allow yourself to be drawn into a conflict.
- Seek out tranquility, through meditation: Stress is a natural product of bullying, meditation can counter this.
- Be truthful not hateful. Speak your truths consistently and without being combative or aggressive: Stand your ground without going on the offensive.
- BE HAPPY: Staying positive is a basic strategy for all conflict situations.
Workplace bullying: Dr. Shimi Kang.
Cyber bullying in the workplace.
If you need help with this, email me today.
How to deal with a bully in the workplace.
How Can We Help?
As a member of 469BCe.com, you will have, one-to-one help in dealing with bullies in your workplace.
No-matter what the circumstances I or one of my group of advisors will be able to offer concrete advice and 'hands-on' help.