About The Video.
Get Serious, Get Smart, Get Going! Kathleen Murphy at TEDxBeaconStreet.
The video highlights -
- Value your work and prioritise your career: Your financial future is important.
- Embrace change especially change that comes ageing: "Change is the only constant in life". As we grow our perspective changes. As life takes hold our responsibilities change. As we grow our priorities change. Financial literacy and planning can help everyone navigate the changes.
- Take strength from your beliefs: You are who you are and your beliefs are a part of you. Be true to what you believe and speak your truths consistently in a calm non-aggressive way. You count so stand up and be counted.
- Make peace with yourself and everyone around you: There is room for everyone's beliefs. Listen to the beliefs of others accept their truths as being true to them. Don't be combative when questioning a belief. Be calm, be open-minded, be sympathetic.
- Be happy: We are all connected, we all are responsible for our own lives. Happiness can be enhanced by accepting who we are, what we are and where we are going.
How Can We Help?
As a member of 469BCe.com, you will have, one-to-one help in preparing yourself for your financial future.
If you need help getting started email me today.
No-matter what the circumstances I or one of my group of advisors will be able to offer concrete advice and 'hands-on' help.