Find Out If You Are A Dictator
No others, no problems...
8 Big things to look out for...
Are the best leaders invisible?
Great leadership starts with self-leadership.
- Maintain balance in all things: Balance comes from awareness and knowledge. Know yourself and know your team.
- Be patient: It often takes courage to see, even the best laid plans through.
- Keep calm: Communication is vital, calm communication is leadership at its best.
- Don't blame, take responsibility: Accept that things go wrong and when they do, your are accountable.
- Respect everyone: Everyone in an organisation should feel engaged and appreciated.
- Be ethical in all of your dealings: Let your integrity, honesty and principles shine brightly for all to see.
- Don't automatically accept or reject anything. Investigate and test everything: X
- Use your years of experience wisely: The willingness to delegate is a key quality in a successful leader.
- BE HAPPY: Giving recognition and thanks is a great way broadcast positivity and promote happiness.