Getting Financial Advice
About The Video.
Are you worried about how to organise & plan your finances?
This video shows:
NEEDS v's WANTS.
- Accept life is a journey: We all share a timeline of common events and each event comes with a need for money -
First New Car > Marriage > House Purchase > Children > Vacations > Children Marry > Grand Children > Retirement > Death.
- Be ethical in all of your dealings: Do not lie to insurance companies about anything. Lying either directly or by omission can have devastating consequences for those you want to protect.
- Be sceptical, there are personal and professional tricksters: Not all advisors are created equally. You need to choose an advisor with the qualifications and experience to advise you on a specific product or on the overall planning of your financial future. Ask about fees, ask about their status ask about details of their registration with the Financial Conduct Authorities. (FCA).
- Don't automatically accept or reject anything. Investigate and test everything: Ultimately it is up to you to accept or refuse what you are advised. To do this properly take the time to study and check out everything that is presented to you.
- Be happy: Getting financial advice and planning your financial future is a good thing - be happy.
Everyone needs proper help with understanding their finances. With good understanding comes the ability to make good decisions. email me now if you need 'no-strings' help with:
We know that debt is a persistent problem for many people around the world. If you are reading this page because you are troubled by the amount of money you owe -
GET PROFESSIONAL HELP NOW!
Do not be embarrassed, If you don't feel able to talk to me there are lots of organisations that give FREE & CONFIDENTIAL advice for people who are struggling with debt(s). The Debt and Money pages on the Citizens Advice website is a good place to start.
How Can We Help?
As a member of 469BCe.com, you will have access to a Chartered Financial Adviser & help with implementing all of the things covered in the video.
1. No specific advice can be given or implied.
2. James and 469BCe.COM are not authorised or approved for the direct selling of any financial products and/or services.
3. All of my services are free. I can, by your request, introduce you to professionals in the financial services industry and may at that point be paid an 'introducer fee'.
However general information regarding the basics of business and personal financial planning is just an email away.
It's important to stress the difference between the principles involved in good financial planning that we offer our members and the sales of financial products, instruments or services of which we have no direct involvement.
BE ASSURED ALL OF OUR DEALINGS ARE UNDERTAKEN IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.