Getting Financial Advice
About The Video.
Are you worried about how to organise & plan your finances?
This video shows:
NEEDS v's WANTS.
- Accept life is a journey: We all share a timeline of common events and each event comes with a need for money -
First New Car > Marriage > House Purchase > Children > Vacations > Children Marry > Grand Children > Retirement > Death.
- Be ethical in all of your dealings: Do not lie to insurance companies about anything. Lying either directly or by omission can have devastating consequences for those you want to protect.
- Be sceptical, there are personal and professional tricksters: Not all advisors are created equally. You need to choose an advisor with the qualifications and experience to advise you on a specific product or on the overall planning of your financial future. Ask about fees, ask about their status ask about details of their registration with the Financial Conduct Authorities. (FCA).
- Don't automatically accept or reject anything. Investigate and test everything: Ultimately it is up to you to accept or refuse what you are advised. To do this properly take the time to study and check out everything that is presented to you.
- Be happy: Getting financial advice and planning your financial future is a good thing - be happy.
Everyone needs proper help with understanding their finances. With good understanding comes the ability to make good decisions. email me now if you need 'no-strings' help with:
We know that debt is a persistent problem for many people around the world. If you are reading this page because you are troubled by the amount of money you owe -
GET PROFESSIONAL HELP NOW!
Do not be embarrassed, There are lots of organisations that give FREE & CONFIDENTIAL advice for people who are struggling with debt(s). The Debt and Money pages on the Citizens Advice website is a good place to start.
How Can We Help?
Follow up today with a Seize Control of Your Money Session:
A private 50 minute one-to-one education session delivered live online via Zoom Video - £67 per session.
It's important to stress the difference between the principles involved in good financial planning that a Seize Control of Your Money session offers and the advice/sales of financial products, instruments or services of which we have no direct involvement.