About The Video.
I got help to get out of debt: A video from the Citizens Advice highlighting -
- Keep calm: Emotions are not truths, they express your mood. They are not logical or dependable.
- Look for peace through meditation: Mindfulness has a proven scientific base. Find out how it can help you.
- Don't allow your mind to create monsters: Thoughts are not truths they are just thoughts. Left to their own devices negative thoughts can spiral out of control very quickly, you start with an issue and end up with hundreds of problems. Don't accept a thought as a truth.
- Don't criticise yourself: You are a valuable human being and you deserve respect from yourself and others.
- Rest when you need rest: Without rest you cannot perform. When tired you cannot deal correctly with the issues that confront you.
- Be happy: Even in the face of problems there will be moments of joy. Grab these and be happy.
At the risk of spoiling a good cliche, there are 3 rules of debt management -
BE ASSURED ALL OF OUR DEALINGS ARE UNDERTAKEN IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
How Can We Help?
As a member of 469BCe.com, you will have, one-to-one help in dealing with debt.
No-matter what the circumstances I or one of my group of advisors will be able to offer concrete advice and 'hands-on' help.
If you are not comfortable contacting Citizens Advice or the Ombudsman, email me and I will do my best to help.
1. No specific advice can be given or implied.
2. James and 469BCe.COM are not authorised or approved for the direct selling of any financial products and/or services.
3. All of my services are free. I can, by your request, introduce you to professionals in the financial services industry and may at that point be paid an 'introducer fee'.
4. This page is aimed at people who need help with debt. If you are having problems with debt and cannot pay your monthly bills you must get help. Find a professional today do not wait. Putting things off will just make them worse. If you are stuck, email me and I will do my best to help you.