About The Video.
A beginners guide to pensions: This Money Week video highlights -
My use of this video in no way implies that I have the support of Money Week. It's just a helpful video.
- Value your work and prioritise your career: The most important job in your life is the one you are in. It will provide for you if you tend to it. Doing your job well will bring opportunities for advancement and financial security, but you must play your part and be the best you can be in whatever you are working at.
- Investigate and test everything: Prioritising your career means always looking for advancement. To do this successfully you must be aware of any/all opportunities as they present themselves. Be aware of false promises.
- Embrace the changes that will come with age: With age comes the increasing risk of physical decline, ill-health and incapacity. No matter what changes you encounter you are in complete control of how you react to them. Remaining positive and working within the new constraints is not only possible but combined with experience can lead to greater opportunities. Colonel Harland David Sanders was 65 when he started the hugely successful Kentucky Fried Chicken business.
- Don't allow your mind to create problems: You are where you are. It's never too late to start saving for retirement but there is no point in worrying about time lost or what will happen in the future.
- Be happy: The Dalai Lama teaches that being happy is a the purpose of life.
How Can I Help?
Follow up today with a Seize Control of Your Money Session:
I can help with your specific issues in a private 30 minute one-on-one session delivered live online via Zoom Video. £0.00.
It's important to stress the difference between the principles involved in good financial planning that a Seize Control of Your Money session offers and the advice/sale of selected financial products, instruments or services of which we have no direct involvement.