Soft Skills Sales: Attract don't attack, permission based sales.
Help your team to seize control of their business and grow your profits.
Welcome to Soft Skills Selling.
Based on my retail 'Soft Skills Selling Course' I now offer a unique corporate/group course delivered online in 2 stages.
Our overall focus is on helping you -
This course develops professional sales people with the ability to sell without selling.
I believe every human interaction involves a transaction of some kind. Understanding the rules of human engagement will deliver both business and private success. My Soft Skills Selling training includes -
Based on 30+ years of sales training and coaching, this exclusive course is the perfect starting point for any organisation interested in helping their sales team develop a profitable 'relationship based' sales approach.
The Soft Skills Selling Course covers 8 core principles...
1. The soft skills selling process. An online friendly, rinse-and-repeat cycle that can be used for any product in any sector at any time.
2. Prospecting in a changing marketplace. Timeless, relationship building skills, that will keep you in front of motivated decision makers.
3. The need for a Soft Skills sales track. Step-by-step guidance for you and your prospects.
4. Building strong sales propositions. Discover the components that will maximise your sales opportunities.
5. Creating powerful presentations. Learn the Soft Skills formula for creating story based presentations that make sales.
6. What happens when people say no. Dealing with objections means understanding built in sales resistance and having a plan to overcome it.
7. Closing the sale. The soft skills approach to selling takes away the apprehension that often comes when closing the sale.
In Soft Skill Selling 'Closing' becomes a natural part of the sales process.
8. Turning customers into clients. Long term success is often driven by repeat business. Soft Skills Selling puts you in the best possible position by creating long-term business relationships.
This course is suitable for beginners but is also an excellent resource for 'seasoned' sales professionals.
The video stage of the course is delivered via private website and blog. Which means your will become part of the growing Soft Skills Selling community with access to help and support when they need it.