Soft Skills Selling Course
An introduction to the Soft Skills vital to profitable professional sales.
- Boost your short, medium, and long term sales opportunities.
- Always attract high quality customers.
- Grow your business in a controlled and sustainable way.
Welcome to Soft Skills Selling.
Created by Coach Walsh and based on 30+ years of sales training and coaching, this course is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in developing a sophisticated relationship based sales approach.
This course is suitable for beginners but is also an excellent resource for 'seasoned' sales professionals.
- The Soft Skills Selling course is available 24/7 and is delivered through 51 video modules containing 90 minutes of concise learning.
- Ongoing development and support is provided through the interactive course blog.
- On purchase you will receive a downloadable file with the Soft Skills Selling website link and password.
- The link and password will give you immediate and continuing access to the course.
The Soft Skills Selling Course covers 8 core principles...
1. The soft skills selling process.
An online friendly, rinse-and-repeat cycle that can be used for any product in any sector at any time.
2. Prospecting in a changing marketplace.
Timeless, relationship building skills, that will keep you in front of motivated decision makers.
3. The need for a Soft Skills sales track.
Step-by-step guidance for you and your prospects.
4. Building strong sales propositions.
Discover the components that will maximise your sales opportunities.
5. Creating powerful presentations.
Learn the Soft Skills formula for creating story based presentations that make sales.
6. What happens when people say no.
Dealing with objections means understanding built in sales resistance and having a plan to overcome it.
7. Closing the sale.
The soft skills approach to selling takes away the apprehension that often comes when closing the sale.
In Soft Skill Selling 'Closing' becomes a natural part of the sales process.
8. Turning customers into clients.
Long term success is often driven by repeat business.
Soft Skills Selling puts you in the best possible position by creating long-term business relationships.
Three things to consider...
You can start increasing your sales today with immediate access to the entire course.
Because you will have lifetime access to the course you can study at your own pace.
The course is delivered via private website and blog. Which means you will become part of the growing Soft Skills Selling community with access to help and support when you need it.