Wills & Trusts
About The Video.
Making a will: This is a Macmillan Cancer Support video highlighting -
If you need help with a will email me today.
- Don't harm others: I have come to understand that not preparing for ones death is in itself harming those closest to us. The more complex your finances the greater the potential harm.
- Be ethical in all your dealings: We all have people that depend upon us. Deal with people in death as you dealt with them in life.
- Make peace with yourself and everyone around you: There is a huge amount of satisfaction and comfort in knowing that you have done the best you can for those closest to you. Your legacy will be secured by good planning.
- Be happy: In planning for the future we must not forget to live for today. Every day we spend with others is a blessing.
1. Make a will and formalise how your assets are allocated in the event of your death.
2. Look into trusts. Trusts allow people to manage assets in a particular way for a specific reason eg. protect assets, enable transfer of assets, . There are several different types of trusts but they all involve a ‘Trust Deed”, ’Settlor’ a ‘Trustee’ and a ‘Beneficiary’.
How Can I Help?
Follow up today with a Seize Control of Your Money Session:
I can help with your specific issues in a private 30 minute one-on-one session delivered live online via Zoom Video.
It's important to stress the difference between the principles involved in good financial planning that a Seize Control of Your Money session offers and the advice/sale of selected financial products, instruments or services of which we have no direct involvement.