Wills & Trusts
About The Video.
Making a will: This is a Macmillan Cancer Support video highlighting -
If you need help with a will email me today.
- Don't harm others: I have come to understand that not preparing for ones death is in itself harming those closest to us. The more complex your finances the greater the potential harm.
- Be ethical in all your dealings: We all have people that depend upon us. Deal with people in death as you dealt with them in life.
- Make peace with yourself and everyone around you: There is a huge amount of satisfaction and comfort in knowing that you have done the best you can for those closest to you. Your legacy will be secured by good planning.
- Be happy: In planning for the future we must not forget to live for today. Every day we spend with others is a blessing.
1. Make a will and formalise how your assets are allocated in the event of your death.
2. Look into trusts. Trusts allow people to manage assets in a particular way for a specific reason eg. protect assets, enable transfer of assets, . There are several different types of trusts but they all involve a ‘Trust Deed”, ’Settlor’ a ‘Trustee’ and a ‘Beneficiary’.
Note: Because money from a life insurance policy may be subject to inheritance tax many people think that it is worth considering placing the policy in trust.
How Can We Help?
As a member of 469BCe.com, you will have, one-to-one help in learning about and setting up Wills & Trusts.
If you need help with this, email me today.
No-matter what the circumstances I or one of my group of advisors will be able to offer concrete advice and 'hands-on' help.
1. No specific advice can be given or implied.
2. James and 469BCe.COM are not authorised or approved for the direct selling of any financial products and/or services.
3. All of my services are free. I can, by your request, introduce you to professionals in the financial services industry and may at that point be paid an 'introducer fee'.
BE ASSURED ALL OF OUR DEALINGS ARE UNDERTAKEN IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.