Work From Home: Cut your commute, reduce overheads.
Overview of working successfully from home.
- Have plans in place to deal with problems. These plans should range from inconveniences to disasters.
- Plan what's next. When everything has worked as planned and retirement beckons what’s your escape plan?
- Get to know your responsibilities regarding health and safety.
- Make time for breaks.
- Learn to stay calm especially when work clashes with life.
- Create a perfect life-work balance.
- Learn to share your achievements not just your problems.
- Learn how to manage cashflow as determined by turnover, overheads and profit.
- Understand the true nature of success.
- Put in place stress management and coping mechanisms.
- Build a support group/system.
- Create robust lines of communication with your customers and suppliers.
- GET BUSINESS INSURANCE.
Along with countless small to medium size projects, my group and I have planned
- A major product for a UK PLC. The project was managed from the UK but delivered in 40 overseas destinations.
- Major refurbishment works for leading UK institutions & companies.
- Two international sporting events held in the UK.
- Two national sporting events held in the UK.
- The development of three semi-professional sports franchises from inception to national championships.
- Financial controls at board level in the public and private sectors.